Broad Area -2: Operational Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop relation with physicians at hospital in co-ordination with Novartis Sales team
2. Capture details related to Adverse Drug Reactions reported by patient in pre-defined templates
3. Receive regular feedback from team managers and undergo program related training and on the job training on a regular basis
4. Reporting accurate data to reporting manager on pre-defined timelines and in structured manner
5. Attending Review calls / Meets with client / internal Leads at regular intervals
6. Should have good oral and written communication in English and vernacular language as the location base
7. Should be flexible to adapt and travel on Adhoc work related requirements.
8. Should be a self-starter and capable of working in team
9. Coordinate and Run review for work allocated with clients, internal teams as assigned
10. Execute Small/Medium size Project Tasks and schedules
11. Participate in People Practices - welcoming, communication, apply leaves for individuals
12. Receive regular feedback from team members (from clients as well) and undergo program related training and on the job training on a regular basis
13. Coordination with internal stakeholders to run the operations seamlessly
Broad Area - 3: Training & Self Development
1. Participate in trainings and learn through hands-on experience on the job.
2. Volunteer in training programmes to develop skills in areas relevant to the job in addition to the areas of interest.
Broad Area - 4: Compliance to quality, confidentiality and security of data.
1. Responsible to strictly adhere to quality standards, confidentiality and security policies of Indegene
2. Responsible to strictly adhere to quality, standards, confidentiality of client