Study in Malta for Indian Students
- About Malta
- Why Study in Malta
- Malta Student Visa Requirements
1) About Malta
Pretty much 316 sq.kilometers in size, Malta has had an intensely wild history. A few countries and lords battled wars and attempted to control it before being ousted by the following who governed it for a while. Directly from when the stone age man showed up here with the British who managed the islands for a long time from 1814 to 1964. Only English speaking country in Europe.
Life in Malta for the students who’d want to study here is packed with more than they could imagine. This is primarily because the country is filled with extraordinary experiences for students who want to explore the land amassed by numerous sea-shores. Such experiences make Malta a land of experimental learning where the students apply the learnt fundamentals and the pedagogic approach of the PBL framework.
Along these lines, students who decide to consider studying in Malta are ensured of value training through mindfulness, joined with world-class pedagogic structure.
2) Why Study in Malta?
In addition, 200 degrees as well as post-graduate courses are offered in Malta. These are adjusted to acclimatize international students and are taught in English.
One of the most exceptional highlights, when students pick to study in Malta, is that there are courses in horticulture, ranger service and fishery, training and educating and the travel industry and hospitality, social and political sciences, Transport and logistics which are offered by a couple of colleges over the world.
On a normal, the everyday costs of a student go from 300 to 600 euros per month. This is exceptionally less contrasted with different focuses of training.
After studying getting Part-time jobs in Malta, Internship in Malta, permanent residence, spouse visa is easily possible in Malta.
Angel-Jobs.com provide assistance in Visa application and looks into the case files of every student separately and gives them personal attention.
3) Malta Student Visa Requirements
Students Visas (For duration more than 180 days)
The following documents are essential for a complete visa application.
- Application Form: Application for National Visa.
- The application must be submitted personally by the applicant at the Embassy of Spain in New Delhi or Consulate General of Spain in Mumbai, strictly in accordance with the current place of residence of the applicant. Applications sent by courier or by post are not entertained.
- The fee must be paid via bank draft payable at New Delhi/Mumbai in favor of EMBASSY OF SPAIN, NEW DELHI or CONSULATE GENERAL OF SPAIN, MUMBAI, in accordance with the place of application. The applicant must write his/her name, date of birth, and passport number behind the draft. A photocopy of the draft must be submitted along with the application.
- Passport of the applicant which should be valid for at least four months at the time of submission. Photocopy of all the pages of the previous (if any) and present passport must be submitted.
- Original Application form for National Visa duly filled in and signed by the applicant in blue ball point inkTwo photocopies of the application form along with two recent photographs (35 - 45 mm) of the applicant with white background.
- Original admission letter in an officially recognized educational centre, public or private, for study purpose. This letter should include the code number (if any) assigned to the centre by the Registro Nacional de Universidades, Centros y Ensenanzas, or by the Registro Estatal de Centros Docentes no Universitarios (both run by the Ministry of Education and Science) or to the investigation centres as such recognized by the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Commerce or by the Ministry of Education and Science.
- Original letter from the educational centre with the contact details of the centre, date of commencement and date of completion of the course, programme of studies to be followed.
- Medical Certificate issued by any registered medical practitioner and photocopy stating that the applicant is not suffering from any disease that can have repercussions any on the public health in accordance with the International Sanitary Act 2005. The document at the time of submission must be less than three months old.
- In case of Delhi, medical certificates issued only by the following hospitals will be accepted: Max Healthcare, Fortis Hospitals, Primus Super Specialty Hospital, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The document, at the time of submission must be less than three months old.
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by the competent authorities of the country. In case of India, this certificate must be issued by the Regional Passport Office and must bear the stamp of Apostille of Hague issued by Ministry of External Affairs, in India. In case of Nepal, Sri Lanka, the Maldives and Bhutan, the certificate must be issued by the corresponding competent authorities. This document must further be legalized by the respective Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Diplomatic Mission of the country in New Delhi. The document, at the time of submission, must be less than three months old.
- Photocopy of previous academic qualifications.
- Proof of economic means to undertake studies in Spain and to support the entire duration of stay in Spain. The supportive documents can be either of the applicant or of the parents. In case the parent(s) of the applicant sponsor his/her studies, the application must contain a letter of responsibility signed in original by either or of both the parents. A photocopy of the passport of the parent(s) is mandatory.
- Proof of accommodation during the stay in Spain. Hotel reservations are not considered as proof of accommodation.
- Proof of travel insurance (for the entire duration of stay in Spain) to cover the expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and /or emergency hospital treatment The insurance must be valid throughout the Schengen territory and cover the entire period of the person´s stay. The minimum coverage will be 30,000 Euros or 50.000 US dollars.
- If the applicant is not a national of India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal or the Maldives, a proof of his/her legal residence in any of these countries (Residence permit). For all your doubts, please register with Angel-Jobs for Free Visa Guidance