Please note however, that the visa is granted at the sole discretion of the Consulate General of Thailand.
Please prepare your documents according to requirement in visa checklists before submitting your application. The guidelines checklist listed on this site will help you prepare your documents as accurately as possible.
Download the checklist of Category ED (Education)
It is mandatory to submit checklist along with all visa application forms and supporting documents at the time of submission. Set of all documents required should be attached along with all applications.
- Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months with two opposite blank pages.
- Visa Application Form completely filled in and signed by applicant
- Two recent photographs of the applicant as per specification
- Visa fees paid in demand draft of 4000/- Rs for single entry Evidence of Educational Arrangements
- Original cover letter from applicant stating purpose, proof of sponsorship/ adequate finance for tuition
- Educational Qualifications
- Payment slip for at least first semester's tuition
- Original letter of acceptance from University/ School/ Institution (must mention the name and the duration of the course and details of grant of scholarship, if any)
- Original letter of approval from the Ministry of Education (where applicable)
- Copy of certificate/ License from Thai authorities to establish school or education institute and permission for teaching activity (Document must be in Thai language.)
- For the case of foreign monk who wishes to pursue a study in religious field with Thai religious institution, there must be original letter of approval from the National Office of Buddhism.
Evidence of Transportation Arrangements
- Confirmed inbound ticket
Evidence of Adequate Finance
- Applicant’s Bank Statement. In case of sponsorship; provide letter from Sponsor, Identity Proof of Sponsor and Bank Statement of Sponsor.
- Evidence of confirmed hotel/accommodation reservation in Thailand with address and contact number under applicant's name
* 3.5 x 4.5 cm., not older than 3 months with white background, face and eyes are in direct position to the camera, without sunglasses or hat or any other head covering, except for some religious beliefs or ethnic background.
** All documents must be in English, unless specified, and arranged in order given above.
*** If required, additional documents and/or an interview may be requested. . In case, the visa is not granted, the difference or the fee will not be refunded.
**** Validity of visa denotes time period during which a traveler can use the visa. Period of stay denotes amount of time the traveler can stay in Thailand.
- **********For all your doubts, please register with Angel-Jobs for Free Visa Guidance**********