We, at Angel-Jobs.com value the privacy of its user and are committed to respect your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information inclusive of first name, last name, home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home but not limited to. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic internet experience to its users, Angel-Jobs.com is too stringent in concealing all the personal information that you share with us.
By utilizing our website or its services, in either case by logging or registering, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
To avail our services, users will have to provide certain information for the registration process viz.:- a) name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code , f) credit card or debit card details, g) password, h) your occupation, interests, likes etc. The information supplied by the users enables us to fetch you the best opportunities and provide you the most user-friendly experience. All required information is wholly service dependent and they are required to maintain, protect, and improve its services and for developing new services.
Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
Credit Check and Fraud Prevention
We use standard and authorized payment services and our Credit Check and Fraud Prevention policies are aligned to these companies. All disputes would be handled by Mumbai courts.
Third Party Services
it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site.
Confidentiality and Security
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on Angel-Jobs.com is securely stored within Angel-Jobs.com controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- Information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk.
- Angel-Jobs.com will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
The Site uses technology from Google Analytics through which data is collected and stored for marketing and optimization purposes and data use profiles are prepared under a pseudonym. Cookies may be used for this. The cookies enable recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with these technologies is not used, without separate authorization by the person concerned, to personally identify the visitors to this website and is not collated with personal data on the pseudonym holder. The permission for data recording and storage may at any time be cancelled with on-going effect
Access and Updation of Your Personal Information
Allocation and Disclosure of Information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
- Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
Angel-Jobs.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work with Angel-Jobs.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information however these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims when it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
Angel-Jobs.com does not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security.
Angel-Jobs.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and/or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards/debit cards and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
Note : The terms in this agreement may be changed by Angel-Jobs.com at any time and is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.